Friday, January 20, 2006

Weekend ahoy!

Beautifully hot day in Kuala Lumpur today.... Wish I could sit by the pool with a gin and tonic or a beer or something - but not too many of them as I do know how you hate it when I drink...

Tomorrow I am off to a wedding. Alex Yoong's sister is getting married. Her name is Pippa and she is marrying a New Zealander (Kiwi) called Andrew. Pippa is a former water skiing champion in Asia.

It should be a really nice day with some interesting and fun people at the wedding. Church service in the morning and then a party/reception in the evening, so I will be able to have a swim or something in the afternoon.

I will leave the hotel late on Tuesday night and be back in South Africa at about the time you will be waking up on Wednesday morning. Then on Thursday leave for the race in Durban.

Thinking of you all and missing you terribly.