Thursday, February 23, 2006

Looking forward to seeing you and PICTURES

I did not sleep particularly well last night thinking about you and missing you all. It will not be too long before I am home again and I am looking forward to Easter with you all. Hopefully by then we will be a few steps closer to the move to England and Mummy and I can be planning it properly.
I have not looked forward to a weekend as much as I am looking forward to this one for a while. I intend doing absolutely nothing and spending a good bit of time by the pool or in the pool while I watch the results of Alex and the boys in Mexico. I will have a bit of work to do in terms of getting the news out in KL about how the team is doing, but essentially am looking forward to getting some sleep and catching up with myself a little.
I look forward to speaking to you all over the weekend and hope that school has been OK this week.
I have asked Mummy to organise some up to date pictures of you - nice ones!! Smiley ones.... One set for me and another for Mama Lou and Daddy O who have asked for the pictures. So when Mummy says you are going for photos please go and please smile nicely. When I am home I am aso going to have a set done of us together.....
Love you!!