Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 32...

Just in case anyone thought anything different..... day 32 is here.

I stopped counting at Day 10 which was the breakthrough milestone for me.

Weight: Holding at 96kg. STRONG!! But realising that my appetite is twice what it was - amazing. I do have to be careful until that settles down.

Lungs: Did 80m underwater at the weekend. For those that think that is not far - try it!!

Sleep: The biggest surprise of all is that I sleep better than I have for 30 years. If I wake, it is NOT to the urge of wanting to smoke, which I must admit, I used to. 24/7 it was for me. And best of all, that last cigarette of the day that used to be SO important...... Well, it no longer pushes my pulse rate up to clearly NOT a resting rate, because I no longer need the drug!!

All good!! And smiling.