Monday, March 20, 2006

F1 in Malaysia

Yesterday was a long day at Sentul International Circuit watching the F1 race there. Malaysians are very proud to be a host nation of the Formula 1 series and there were at least 100,000 people at the race yesterday. I spent the day chatting to various people that we now know very well through what we are doing with A1 and unfortunately managed to get my head quite sunburned. Never have been able to find a decent cap and it was not really approriate for me to wear my South African bandana like I did on holiday. Would not have gone own too well.
I hope you all have a good week at school - not long now before your Easter holidays. I used to love the last couple of weeks of term before a good holiday break. Teachers always seemed to be in a better mood too!!