Friday, March 24, 2006

Healthier Friday

Good morning may babbas!!
How are you? For the last three days my bathrrom scales have said that I weigh 95kg. That is the lightest I have been in 5 or 6 years and I feel great for it. Truly great. (Dr Shalala will be pleased!)
Only 16 more sleeps until I am home. This last trip will have been 2 and a half months by then which is better than the 5 months we had to endure before Christmas, but still a very long time to be away from you. I cannot wait to see you.
I hope you have a good weekend and I will keep my fingers crossed for you for the house "show day" on Sunday.
Please just rememeber that houses are a question of personal taste and someone will walk in one day and not even have to look in to every nook and cranny to make their decision, just as we did way back in June 1998. Megan was 5, Jesse was 2 and a half and Jake was only 3 months old!! Goodness me. Anyway......
The house will sell when IT meets the right people and then your next great adventure can begin. And what fun it will be.
Love you all - thinking of you all and hugging you all.